- Create a search plan for the position.
- Understand ideal fit of the position for your company culture.
- Define what an “A” player truly is for your organization.
- Create a search profile based upon your input.
Strategic planning for the most effective means for sourcing target candidates. Extensive integration of industry resources, virtual communities, magazines, and proven, cold calling approaches.
- Create a Target Account List of competitors or companies where the talent you require will reside.
Supported by an extensive database of candidates and companies, potential candidates are actively sought from direct competitors and parallel industries located locally, regionally or nationally.
- Dedicate a team consisting of a Researcher, a Project Recruiter, and a Project Manager.
- Develop a recruiting presentation that establishes an accurate identity and Value Proposition for your company.
- Execute the search by making 120 to 150 calls per day.
The most important step in the process. Combining behavioral
and targeted interviewing techniques, clients are ensured that the candidates presented posses all necessary, as well as many desired, skill sets which will prove their value as an exceptional performer within the company.
- Identify skill sets, attributes and accountabilities of the candidates presented to you.
- Within 1-2 weeks, present 2-3 “A” players.
- Present candidates with a prepared Candidate Submittal Form which outlines compensation, relevant skill sets and education.
Complete and honest feedback coupled with tailored advice during the entire interview process thus ensuring a smooth and seamless hiring transition.
- Develop a win-win hiring process based on current market environment.
- Interview each candidate no less than 3 times.
Consultation and negotiation of all elements surrounding an employment offer. “Hands-on” involvement to ensure that the candidate identified gets hired and stays hired.
- Address candidate concerns that arise throughout the process that could create a roadblock.
- Before the final interview, establish a compensation package that the candidate is willing to accept.
- Address any counter offers with the candidate.
- Contact both the candidate and you on the candidate’s first day, two weeks after the start date and 30 days after the start date to address any concerns.